Friday, July 18, 2008

Unit 4 Self-Evaluation

1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
-> The lab project. I really like a few of my pictures that I took.
-> The embryonic and fetal development lab.
-> My compendiums

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?
-> The only one I have for this unit is I'm not that crazy about my essay.

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
-> A

4. How could I perform better in the next unit?
-> Hip, hip, hooray, this is the last unit! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You Can Earn $500 per Month by Your Mobile and Computer at Home Simple Click Here and Join Now
-------------------------------------
(Ad Tracking ID: 282)

ERICKSON BECK said...

Health Hint
Health Hint
Health Hint
Health Hint
Health Hint
Health Hint
Health Hint
Health Hint